Saturday, April 21, 2007

Intermingling

I'm sure that's a legal term, "intermingling". If it's not, it should be. Perhaps I'm thinking of "co-mingling". At any rate, what I'm referring to is the phenomenon of somehow trying to separate my Bar Prep life from the rest of my life. Life is life. And I have to handle all of it. Intermingled as it is. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. Seems natural, anyway. Anyone who has gone through this process will probably attest to the fact that, despite our best efforts, we can't simply put everything else on hold until the day after the exam. Unless, of course, you're enrolled in a 3-year school, living in a dorm, and your whole life revolves around this mission. If you are in that position I envy you. Lucky, you are.

Melancholy, I am, today. Is it too early for a beer (or three)?

blah.

No comments: