Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday is not a day of rest for those studying for the Bar Exam. As I was talking to one of my tutors two weeks ago we were discussing my study schedule and how many hours per day I could devote to studying. I mentioned that I would like to take Sundays off. His reply was simply that, if I took Sundays off from now until the Bar, I would be giving up almost two weeks of study time. Obviously to do that would be irrational. So here I sit. Today is Remedies day.

The Fleming's lecture Friday night was good. I believe it was supposed to be live but, due to unforeseen circumstances, we were presented with the tape. I always prefer live lectures to the taped version. There's something more dynamic about looking a person in the eyes as s/he's speaking. Besides that, I've heard this particular lecture with all its embedded jokes about 10 times already. Having said that, however, I never regret taking the opportunity to hear the material again. I pick up something new each time.

The lecture was at Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa. I walked around saying to myself, "So this is what an ABA law school looks like."

No comments: