Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Agency and Partnerships

I spent most of the day yesterday reading the new Agency and Partnerships material from BarBri. It's refreshing to look at my book case and see new stuff. It's easier to pickup a book I haven't read, rather than one I've been through a few times already. It's for that reason that I feel like I have to pass this thing on the first try. I can't imagine doing this again with the old material and the new element of doubt floating around in my head. Right now, all that I have to deal with is my natural fear of failure. I can't imagine what a monster that would become if it hired doubt as a sidekick.

I'll be working on some of the material from my tutors today. Overhauling essays. Tearing them down, examining their component parts, cleaning them up, then putting them back together in my answer. Kind of like rebuilding a motor if I was to attach an analogy. That reminds me of when I was a kid. My father used to buy cars, pluck out the motor, then take over the garage for a couple of weeks while he reduced the motor to its component parts. After locating the major and minor issues he would put the whole thing back together again good as new, sometimes better than new. That's what I have to do with the essay questions.

Now where's my cherry-picker?

No comments: