Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bar Exam "Virus"

Did anyone else get sick during the week after the exam? I think the months of getting to bed at 1:00 or 2:00 am and getting up at 6:30 or 7:00 am finally caught up with me.

I was sick as the proverbial dog on Wednesday. I won't go into details (it wasn't too ugly), but the most striking part of the "bug" was that I slept for almost 24 hours. I might have been up for an hour or two at a time starting about midnight Tuesday until 7:00 am Thursday, but I spent the vast majority of that day in bed. Asleep.

The funny thing is, when I wasn't physically ill, I was happy. That is, I was happy to have nothing to do all day but sleep.

So there you have it. Solid evidence that being physically ill is preferable to taking the Bar Exam.

1 comment:

Dorian said...

I got an eye infection during the bar exam. It sucked. My eyes were swollen while taking the exam, but I barely noticed at the time. Being sick is way better that taking the bar.