Saturday, July 7, 2007

By the way, ...

... if your using Blogger and you can't create a title for your new posts, here's how to do it (at least until they fix the problem). When you're at the screen to create a new post, click on the "Edit HTML" tab, click anywhere in the main text area, then hold the shift key and hit the tab key. Your cursor will go to the "Title" box.

Another huge problem solved. I've saved the world, yet again. Yep.

I find myself doing stuff like this when I should be writing an essay. Blah. Can you say, "Get back to work, you fool! Don't you know the storm's coming?!?"

All together now ...

5 comments:

WestEast said...

Thanks, I was having this problem and thought I was losing my ability to operate a mouse properly!

Anonymous said...

I think IT is more fun than law.

The Grand Poobah said...

You may be right, but the jury's still out, because I haven't yet had an opportunity to practice law.

However, I didn't make the decision to leave IT because I didn't like it. I'm leaving because, like the rest of that business, prices, and salaries were going down.

Annie said...

because of outsourcing? but you will be a good IP lawyer with your strong IT background...

The Grand Poobah said...

Well, one would hope. We'll see how it goes.