Sunday, July 1, 2007

Reward offered for my motivation.

Seriously. I'm buggered if I don't find it. The other day, Biff posted that he was seeing increased traffic lately. Half of it is probably me. Blah.

I know what my problem is. I have this irrational fear of failure. I hate to fail. And if I try hard, and still fail, I'll feel horrible. But then if I don't try very hard, and don't pass, I won't feel bad because after all, I didn't try very hard.

Is that insane, or what?

Maybe I should put that Doomsday Clock back to the front and center.

3 comments:

xkx said...

The other half is me.

and, I'm completely with you on the failure thing.

I'm sure you'll pass though. You've been very disciplined. Just one more push. (and if you need a break, take one).

The Grand Poobah said...

Thanks xkx. I think you're right, but I can't take anything for granted. You know, Murphy's Law, and all that.

I might get up early tomorrow and play golf. I'll be back by 11:00. That could work out well.

biff said...

Thanks for the visits.