Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm an INTJ, and I like it!

I took the personality test on Conbrio's blog. It turns out my personality is that of a Mastermind Rational. It's also referred to as Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging.

I usually don't give much credibility to stuff like this but in this case the descriptions, both of them, fit me like a glove. And just to be sure, I took the test again this evening and came up with the same result.

And look! There are less than 100 days left until the results are released! I remember when the timer clicked over to 99 days until the exam. Time behaved strangely after that moment. The days seemed to pass slowly but the exam was here and gone before I knew it. I hope I pass. I don't want to go through that again.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Wow can't believe its down to the last 99 days! lol - I started counting the days slightly when there were 60 days left and finally got my course when there was about 40ish... Now just gotta try and reawaken motivation and direct it towards possible job seeking in US - hard stuff!

Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq. said...

Poo:

It turns out that we're similar. I'm an ENTJ.

Jonathan

The Grand Poobah said...

Richard: I hadn't thought about you and your challenge of finding work over here. Of course, having connections in the UK is probably a very nice thing to have on a resume. I suppose you're going to try to find something in California? Perhaps all of us can get together for dinner in a year or so. Might be interesting!


Jonathan: Great minds and all that, eh?