Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I can see the Bar Exam gods winding up to throw a few lightning bolts my way...

I say that because of the words that are about to come out of my mouth (fingers), as I knock sharply on my wooden head ...

I didn't think the MBEs were that bad.

Yep, that's what I said. At least, not as bad as last July's MBEs. But it's probably because of the difference of my state of mind. I was a head case back then. My attitude is different now. But then, or course, there's always the possibility that they got ahead of their PMBR/MBE problem and we're going to be seeing normal questions from here on out. I just hope I'm not making this same comparison in July. (;-)>

Tomorrow's predictions from a reliable prognosticator....

Civ Pro - Corps - Biz Orgs - Trusts

Evidence is less likely

And, for safety's sake, everything else too...

Short post tonight. Gotta' brush up on the above subjects. Enjoying the comments. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after last july's crazy combo of essays, aren't predictions proven ridiculous?

that said, my guess is two of your 3 will happen tomorrow, and a 3rd from the multistate topics (i don't expect all 3 to be CA topics like that)

Emily said...

I don't know about easier, I just feel like the MBEs just keep getting more out there. Then again, I seem to have blacked out July. Seriously, I saw _3_ questions with exoneration in one of the answer choices and there was one question that I had to go back to after I was done and convince myself that there was not a sentence or paragraph missing from the fact pattern. There was an intestate statute that had nothing to do with facts. THe answer I chose was "His gift lapsed and the statute doesn't apply" simply b/c, well, it seemed like it didn't apply. That really irked me.

I read the other comments here and, Paul, I've been looking crap up and still not coming to a conclusion on a few things. Whomever posted the westlaw/lexis summary re: res ipsa just reminded me how all I could think of when I read that question was a (black & white) image of a flower pot flying out of the St. Francis. Blanked on the outcome, of course.

I'll stop now. Just to lazy to post to my own blog ;). Good luck, tomorrow!

P.S. Re: esssays - I think its better to bank on them repeating subjects. At least PR's gone and it wasn't involved in some evil cross-over concoction.

Anonymous said...

And of course PR shows up AGAIN today! Wow.

I felt like clapping when I saw no civ pro and no California evidence. Yay!

Hope everyone did well. Have a great night!