Sunday, March 30, 2008

What have I been doing for the past three weeks, you ask?

I've been fretting about the Bar Exam and agonizing over the never-ending wait until results are released!

Okay, not really.

But I had you going there for a minute didn't I? Heh, heh, heh ...

What I have been doing, for better or for worse, is clearing my mind of all thoughts of the exam, and of May 16th.

One of my challenges in preparing for the Feb '08 exam was staying motivated, because I never stopped stressing out over the July '07 exam. As a result, when January rolled around and I really had to start studying, I was dreadfully tired of the whole long drawn-out process.

So, I decided to give my head a vacation and try to forget all about anything related to the Bar Exam. I believe I've succeeded. Right off the top of my head, I can't tell you how many days are left until results are released.

One reason I've been successful at this is that, based on my experience last November, the world as I know it is not going to come to an end if I don't pass this time. Sure, it'll be a little embarrassing when I tell people that, yes, yet again, I failed to pass the California Bar Exam. But there are worse things in the world. Believe me.

Anyway, my silence on the blog is directly related to the bar-related silence in my head. And I'm not going to start writing about other things until I get past this thing.

Let's take a look then.

Okay, there's about 45 days left. (yawn) (;-)>

Hang in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I took it, too, and I failed. We're all in this together. Let's pass it in July 08, okay?

Can someone explain the logic here? How is it that last July, I didn't prepare by enrolling in a review school, my essays really sucked, yet I got a scaled 1393 (2 readings). However, last Feb, I prepared by taking a review course, I really feel I discussed more issues the IRAC way, yet I got only 1360 (1 reading only). Pray tell!