Monday, November 3, 2008

ZZZZzzzzzz......

ZZZZzzzzz... (snore)

ZZZZzzzzz.... (snore)

ZZZzzz....! (huh? what?)

Hey, what's that noise? Is that my alarm? Cripes, I thought I set it for November 21st! Somebody's messing with me. Maybe it's the Feds with that Daylight Savings Time conspiracy. Blah!

I was trying to sleep until the results were released. I thought I had it covered with the medication. Maybe I only used the regular strength laudanum. I could have sworn the label on the bottle said it was the Rip Van Winkle strength.

I know I did my best to put the exam out of my mind after the Feb'08 fiasco, but this time around I've outdone myself. There have been days (weeks!), when I haven't given one brain cell's worth of thought to that thing. I don't know if that bodes well for my chances in Feb '09, but it sure does feel good. I've done nothing over the last five years but stress out over it. It's nice to have figuratively pitched it over the side.

I just looked at my timer and was pleasantly surprised to see that we have only 18 days left to wait. Let me check something here ... Yep, it looks like I may have enough "sleep-aid" left to get me to the 22nd. Will somebody please pull the shade? I don't sleep well when I have a pillow pulled up over my head.

G'nite all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi GP:

Can't explain, but I've got good vibes about your Bar exam success. Stay pre-occupied with other things and I wish you a swift 15 days with a "cherry on top" on 11/21.

Cheers,
Kim