First, the horrible tropical itchy-scratchy thing I was afflicted with has thankfully run its course. After two days of complete and utter hell, it faded away as quickly as a lick-em/stick'em tattoo from a Cracker Jack box. The doc's don't know what caused it, and as long as it doesn't reappear, they don't care.
As far as my bar prep is concerned, I pulled out all the stops in my effort to find out where my writing is going south and how I can get it headed back in the right direction. What I've determined so far is that when I review an essay prior to writing it I see 90% of the issues that appear in the released answers. But, for some reason, the answers I end up writing doesn't look much like the released answers. Somewhere in my writing process there's a break in the issue-chain-of-custody as I try to bring the issues I've spotted to the answer I write. A big part of that problem can be traced back to my inability to construct a comprehensive outline in a short amount of time, which would then leave me enough time to write a complete answer.
I know, that's the same challenge I talked about last time. I think this problem is unique to me, and is a result of my programming background. The way I solved problems then is not the best way to solve them now. At least, not in this venue.
So, that's what's up.
This blog, obviously, has been consuming relatively little of what's left of my free time after I've closed the books for the day. But I'll make an effort to pop in a bit more frequently between now and the exam. But just a bit.
Cheers, all. Good luck with the studies.