Friday, June 11, 2010

Job?!? I Don't Need No Stinkin' Job!

Actually, I do need a stinkin' job, but I won't need one until August.  This receivership gig is absotively posilutely going to end next Wednesday, then I'll be able to transition smoothly into practicing my I's and my A's.  That is, I'll be able to focus on practicing the important parts of the all too familiar analysis we all know and love. 

I'm not going to go into a detailed description of what I'm doing because it's already here, in the pages leading up to previous bar exams.  I'm pretty much doing the same thing as I've done before but I'm focusing on my problem areas. 

Hmmm, when I put it that way it sounds like a commercial for a personal product.  "Do you have 'problem areas'?  Everybody does.  So why don't you try our new 'problem area' remover?  It's guaranteed not to stain, and it will definitely help you pass the bar exam."

And I've been true to my word.  I've not read any comments that may have been added since my last post.  In fact, I've not even replied to a couple of emails sent directly to me.  I apologize if that was you, but I'm really trying to focus here.  I know you understand.

Hasta la Later ...

3 comments:

legis said...

Excellent, GP. Whatever it is you are doing now, I hope you are trying a different approach that emphasizes what worked before and replaces what didn't work with radical change. I'm behind you and studying right alongside you!

Anonymous said...

Hi GP
How is the studying coming along? Five more weeks and you will done!!!
Keep chugging away...you can do it!

Anonymous said...

G. Poo -- while you're doing your I's and A's, don't forget the F word. Facts are important. That's a fact! Those sly devils who wrote the CalBar instructions use the word Fact more than the word Law.

Coincidence? I don't think so. Keep on IRFAC'ing to victory this time.