Thursday, April 12, 2007

Day 2

It's 8:30 and I have my coffee and my PMBR blue book. It'll be MBEs for an hour. I'll answer as many as I can in 30 minutes then analyze the ones I got wrong. Then it'll be issue spotting and outlining essays for the next hour. After that I'll take time to eat something (I rarely eat breakfast early) and review more substantive law.

I know I'm going to have to start getting used to getting up earlier in the morning. I've developed some lazy habits over the past year due to the fact that I'm not working. I'm also going to try to get into the exercise habit. I'm hoping that walking for a half-hour will be sufficient but I'm doubtful. I won't know, however, until I start doing it. I actually went to Kohl's in February and bought some sweats to work out in. They're hanging in the closet with the tags still on.

Now if I could only persuade my personal life not to rudely intrude into my (temporarily) vastly more important Bar Exam Prep life.

Did I mention that I'm going to take 20 minutes to listen to the tape my hypno-therapist made for me? More on that subject later.

By the way... I've actually signed up with two tutors. Go ahead... call me crazy. I signed up with one who had a lot of experience with the Bar and didn't charge much money. Then I signed up with the ones my friends signed up with and he was much more expensive. I'm hoping I can take the best from both brilliant minds. Wish me luck!

TGP

No comments: