Saturday, April 14, 2007

I have to squeeze in a couple of hours of review this morning. I have a class this afternoon and I need to bone up on what used to be known as Corporations. The California State Bar is testing is differently starting with my exam in July and so far no one, including BarBri, has published materials designed specifically for the new content. Everything we've been taught so far has just been cobbled together from various sources.

I realize I've been using a lot of acronyms in my posts. For those of you who are not familiar with the whole law school process I'll try to get better with my explanations of what I'm talking about. So, starting with BarBri, these folks are the largest complete Bar prep company out there. Students are exposed to their program very early in law school. Their website is here BarBri.

I'll try to update this post after I get back from school this afternoon.

No comments: