Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Morning Routine

One of the things I do each morning before I look at my Bar exam related material is to check out what the rest of the world is up to. I like to read the other law school related blogs to get a feel for what everyone else is doing and to hopefully feel, and share, a little bit of your/their pain. We're all in this little temporary three-month's-to-go-and-counting world together and no one on the "outside", with few exceptions, can possibly understand what it's like in here.

This morning I ran across a Bar Exam related (not California) blog that contained a link to PayPal with a vague, sort of generalized, request for "donations". I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I suppose it would be nice to have strangers throw a few nickels in my tin cup but I sure wouldn't feel comfortable asking for them. I guess I'm a bit old fashioned in that respect.

So, there's my frolic for this morning. I wasn't on Bar Exam related business so vicarious liability will not attach.

More Real Property today. Constitutional Law tomorrow. I did a few Con Law MBE's last week in my spare time (spare time, lol). I sucked out loud. That wasn't a low flying jet you heard, that was the sound of my Con Law MBE suckage. I'm sorry. I'll try not to scare the pets and kids again. (;-)>

No comments: