Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I decided not to do the red PMBR questions today. Instead, because I feel so unprepared in Civ Pro, I spent the day re-reading my supplemental materials on that subject. All of it was familiar, but it was the kind of familiar that you get when you go to a family get-together and you run into a relative that you haven't seen for 10 years. There's some degree of familiarity there but it's shaky.

Now I'm going to do the BarBri Torts essay that's due for grading. I'm anxious to see if the horror stories of excessively harsh grading are true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may feel under prepared. You are not. You know the material. It is well hidden in your gray matter. All you need is a quick refresh.
When you will see a civ pro Q, your mind will focus on Civ Pro. and recall the relevant law.

The Grand Poobah said...

Yes, it IS well hidden! (;-)>

Actually, I found a lot of it coming back. The problem is that when I took the class in school my mother-in-law had just passed away. I was lucky to get a 'C' when all was said and done. So my retention of this stuff is weakest of all the subjects. But I think you're right. It should all come back.

Thanks for the encouragement!

biff said...

I am disappointed you are not doing the Barbir Torts essay.

The Grand Poobah said...

Actually, I'm writing it right now. Just finishing defamation.